Introduction

Hello! I am Pranav Choudhary, a Math Lover :P. I like to do math all the time, but unfortunately I got BOARDS to handle this year ;-;

I created this blog, so that I can share my solution sets to problems and any other math content which I prepare. I will try to update this blog regularly, prolly bi-weekly. If I don't have a new solution set PDF for the current period, I will share some problems which I did in the week, with walkthroughs.

Hope you enjoy the content !

P.S. :- As of now, I have one PDF to start my blog with hehe. This one I made for MMC 2021 dx Colloquium. It is on Rational Points on Elliptic curves and conics. 

Link :- Rational Points

Feel free to comment any doubt you face in the PDF, and any other thing you want to say :D. 

Bieeees for now.

Comments

  1. Also I think boards are quite easy to handle compared to jee :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 👀
      How do u handle ss and hindi :pensive:.
      In boards you got phy chem and math 🥺 which are atleast fun to do ;-;

      Delete
  2. interesting ! the rational points handout looks great ! I hope you didn't forget about your own blog though ;-;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      Also no xD, I didn't forgot tho but I ain't getting much time to post, but yes I have something exciting planned :P. Let's see when it comes out hehe.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Some techniques I learnt recently.